- Reaching the Spanish-speaking world with the message of the Gospel through 6,000 radio and television broadcasts daily and www.conciencia.net
Behind the Scenes in our Studio
- Broadcasting continuously since 1955, when Hermano Pablo (Brother Paul) began his first radio program
- Presenting daily 4-minute Spanish programs consisting of a story, a moral application, and a spiritual application
- Changing lives through the power of Christ
- Our mission is to be God’s voice to the conscience of every Hispanic in the world.
At our evangelistic website, conciencia.net, our audience downloads their consciences by telling us their moral dilemmas. With their permission, we then use one selected story each week to begin a future MESSAGE TO THE CONSCIENCE program, offering Biblical and practical advice for their situation. We also post our answers at the same website, creating a searchable resource for the audience.
Every week more people tell us their stories. So far, we have had over ten thousand cases submitted from seventy-six countries. Some countries you might not expect include Albania, Japan, the Congo, Israel, and Sweden. There are Spanish speakers almost everywhere and they are desperate for answers to their problems. You can read the case for this week in the box below.
I have a thirteen-year-old daughter who came to live with me about twenty days ago. She has always lived with her mother, but her mom spends too much time at work and my daughter has always felt lonely.... She wants to live with me in order to have someone to take care of her and attend to all that she needs; but her mom calls her many times a day and calls my family members to offer suggestions as to how they should treat our daughter.
I would like to know what I should do, since what I want is to get to know my daughter better and teach her in my own way, especially now that she is approaching adolescence.
Spanish speakers can subscribe to receive A MESSAGE TO THE CONSCIENCE daily by email. (In each email message there are links to watch or listen to the program.)