- Reaching the Spanish-speaking world with the message of the Gospel through 6,000 radio and television broadcasts daily and www.conciencia.net
Behind the Scenes in our Studio
- Broadcasting continuously since 1955, when Hermano Pablo (Brother Paul) began his first radio program
- Presenting daily 4-minute Spanish programs consisting of a story, a moral application, and a spiritual application
- Changing lives through the power of Christ
- Our mission is to be God’s voice to the conscience of every Hispanic in the world.
At our evangelistic website, conciencia.net, our audience downloads their consciences by telling us their moral dilemmas. With their permission, we then use one selected story each week to begin a future MESSAGE TO THE CONSCIENCE program, offering Biblical and practical advice for their situation. We also post our answers at the same website, creating a searchable resource for the audience.
Every week more people tell us their stories. So far, we have had over ten thousand cases submitted from seventy-six countries. Some countries you might not expect include Albania, Japan, the Congo, Israel, and Sweden. There are Spanish speakers almost everywhere and they are desperate for answers to their problems. You can read the case for this week in the box below.
I’m jealous of the relationship that my husband has with one of his sisters. She gives more attention to my husband and treats him better than her own husband. My husband counts on her to help him with almost everything. He makes some decisions with her input instead of consulting with me.... In one day he says her name more times than I can count.... I feel that I’m competing for my husband’s attention.... He tells her everything.
I am desperate! I’ve talked to him about it, and things got better for a while; but now it’s worse because she works for him. What can I do?
Spanish speakers can subscribe to receive A MESSAGE TO THE CONSCIENCE daily by email. (In each email message there are links to watch or listen to the program.)