- Reaching the Spanish-speaking world with the message of the Gospel through 6,000 radio and television broadcasts daily and www.conciencia.net
Behind the Scenes in our Studio
- Broadcasting continuously since 1955, when Hermano Pablo (Brother Paul) began his first radio program
- Presenting daily 4-minute Spanish programs consisting of a story, a moral application, and a spiritual application
- Changing lives through the power of Christ
- Our mission is to be God’s voice to the conscience of every Hispanic in the world.
At our evangelistic website, conciencia.net, our audience downloads their consciences by telling us their moral dilemmas. With their permission, we then use one selected story each week to begin a future MESSAGE TO THE CONSCIENCE program, offering Biblical and practical advice for their situation. We also post our answers at the same website, creating a searchable resource for the audience.
Every week more people tell us their stories. So far, we have had over ten thousand cases submitted from seventy-six countries. Some countries you might not expect include Albania, Japan, the Congo, Israel, and Sweden. There are Spanish speakers almost everywhere and they are desperate for answers to their problems. You can read the case for this week in the box below.
My girlfriend and I met on Facebook and began our relationship about a year ago.... Three months in... her teacher... asked her to have sex with him, and she did. I forgave her, but it hasn’t been the same. Ever since then, all we do is argue.
A week ago she told my family all about it. They... told me she is not good for me, and that I should be wise. I love her as I have never loved before, and I have been crying about it.... I’d like your advice: should I forgive her and pick up where we left off, or is it better to break up with her for good?
Spanish speakers can subscribe to receive A MESSAGE TO THE CONSCIENCE daily by email. (In each email message there are links to watch or listen to the program.)