- Reaching the Spanish-speaking world with the message of the Gospel through 6,000 radio and television broadcasts daily and www.conciencia.net
Behind the Scenes in our Studio
- Broadcasting continuously since 1955, when Hermano Pablo (Brother Paul) began his first radio program
- Presenting daily 4-minute Spanish programs consisting of a story, a moral application, and a spiritual application
- Changing lives through the power of Christ
- Our mission is to be God’s voice to the conscience of every Hispanic in the world.
At our evangelistic website, conciencia.net, our audience downloads their consciences by telling us their moral dilemmas. With their permission, we then use one selected story each week to begin a future MESSAGE TO THE CONSCIENCE program, offering Biblical and practical advice for their situation. We also post our answers at the same website, creating a searchable resource for the audience.
Every week more people tell us their stories. So far, we have had over ten thousand cases submitted from seventy-six countries. Some countries you might not expect include Albania, Japan, the Congo, Israel, and Sweden. There are Spanish speakers almost everywhere and they are desperate for answers to their problems. You can read the case for this week in the box below.
I am twenty-two years old. When I was a little girl, I was the victim of sexual abuse for several years. My abuser was my parent’s best friend, who would threaten me so that I wouldn’t tell anyone. The abuse made me feel dirty and worthless. I asked God to help me to forgive and to take all those thoughts out of my mind.
I have had a boyfriend for about a year, but there are times in which those memories come to mind and cause me to be very fearful. I suffer a lot on the inside and don’t know what to do about it. I really love him, but he says that I sometimes seem very detached, and that bothers him. I don’t know how to handle the situation. I’m not sure if I really forgave my abuser or not. What can I do?
Spanish speakers can subscribe to receive A MESSAGE TO THE CONSCIENCE daily by email. (In each email message there are links to watch or listen to the program.)