- Reaching the Spanish-speaking world with the message of the Gospel through 6,000 radio and television broadcasts daily and www.conciencia.net
Behind the Scenes in our Studio
- Broadcasting continuously since 1955, when Hermano Pablo (Brother Paul) began his first radio program
- Presenting daily 4-minute Spanish programs consisting of a story, a moral application, and a spiritual application
- Changing lives through the power of Christ
- Our mission is to be God’s voice to the conscience of every Hispanic in the world.
At our evangelistic website, conciencia.net, our audience downloads their consciences by telling us their moral dilemmas. With their permission, we then use one selected story each week to begin a future MESSAGE TO THE CONSCIENCE program, offering Biblical and practical advice for their situation. We also post our answers at the same website, creating a searchable resource for the audience.
Every week more people tell us their stories. So far, we have had over ten thousand cases submitted from seventy-six countries. Some countries you might not expect include Albania, Japan, the Congo, Israel, and Sweden. There are Spanish speakers almost everywhere and they are desperate for answers to their problems. You can read the case for this week in the box below.
During the last four years of separation, the father of my daughters has not been faithful in giving me child support for my girls.... For that reason my parents and I made the decision to not let him see the girls. But I don’t know if I am doing the right thing. There are times when he begs me to see them, and he promises that he will pay the child support; but when I let him see the girls, he never pays the support.
What should I do? Is it acceptable to prohibit him from seeing his daughters? I have already sued him for back child support, but he has no money to pay what he owes, and in my country it can take up to two years for lawsuits to be settled. He doesn’t understand that the girls are his responsibility; he only asks how much does he have to pay to see them.
Spanish speakers can subscribe to receive A MESSAGE TO THE CONSCIENCE daily by email. (In each email message there are links to watch or listen to the program.)